Monday, October 10, 2011

Thai Ha: 'Great in a lot more wisdom now'

Prepare to participate in Miss International Supermodel denies information to be of great support and that this concept has become obsolete.

Thai Ha: 'Great in a lot more wisdom now'
- There is information that you are going to represent Vietnam presence in international beauty - a contest in the top five major competitions on the planet. To damage the story with this?
- If nothing changes, I will set out to test this in October. I think it's an opportunity and a great honor for her. Currently, I am in time to prepare everything from the personal effects, psychological and ready the necessary skills to come up with the competition.
The beautiful people go international competition despite winning or not winning it also became the focus of public criticism, as in the case of Ngoc Trinh and Hoang My recently. Thai Ha think?
- I do not know how other people comments, but personally, I see Hoang My tried and she has shown the best of what beauty, charm, intelligence, agility competition coming to the United Miss Universe 201 1 . I think, but that you may not have been charming, winning high but what a great show. With a contest of gathering hundreds of beautiful people from around the world, the whole national identity is the natural flavor, the beauty, runners who are pretty high at winning a beauty contest of the previous international the last assertion is important. I want to pass this test, Vietnam's name was mentioned repeatedly on the international map beauty.
Every comment is in addition to being more beautiful on screen and can not laugh, Thai Ha has been a change?
- Yes, take the exam in International Tourism Queen 2010 , by stress and do not have much experience, so I usually keep her supermodel face the camera. Because it has made ​​some comments that I can not laugh. After this, I have improved a lot. Now I was smiling then, and also commended the people should smile more beautiful for sure, if appearing in the upcoming beauty contest, I will release my smile.
Thai Ha: 'Great in a lot more wisdom now'
Going international beauty competition would be much too costly. Thai Ha explain why if someone says you have extended support?
- If there is really any kind of great to support, I sincerely thank you. But I would say that I'm a straight girl's bravery and confidence with your own hands. I am a model, in addition, business partnerships with friends, life is not much hard. The concept of support is now extended so far heard by now of great wisdom over the past very much.
Many people say they dream of a girl, just beautiful time, to become Miss supermodel or something, that is ... "Limits". Thai Ha you see?
- I see little practical thinking. It is true that beauty brings many benefits and beauties are very interesting powers that not everyone has. But beauty is not enough, because as a flower, which also has nice flavor. What do you think when faced with only a beautiful girl but not very smart? If told to become Miss or model, you can clearly limits the people are so mistaken. Many beautiful people like us to think, do all sorts of outside backs a model to be able to care better life for themselves. If you simply need a title to that money, perhaps, not many people go to open shop fashion model, female salon or open studio wedding ... Where today.
Thai Ha: 'Great in a lot more wisdom now'
- If you later get married, have babies, Thai Ha love your child like?
- If a girl is not very pretty, prettier than her, the more fun. But girls are also pretty sure that is, to know good cooking and housework. If a boy, it must be a real boy bravery. Of course, I also hope their children will be beautiful and clever, but children of God is for, who knows. With the ... I intend to get married now where.
The Thai Ha is not in love with a player or something of great rumored to star?
- Are the rumors. I see my life Vietnam are increasingly interesting to open your eyes to see and hear is rumors. Rumors Comedy makes life fun, but stir more rumors caused a little discomfort for those involved. Living in this business, I was familiar with the rumor should feel the buzz that's normal. Today I went bowling with a friend who told me they used newspaper journalist, the next day I went to see a fellow football player, they think I'm in love with a guy jersey pants ... In general, I personally do not like sharing too much about romance, much less romance want to let people focus too much on personal life instead of the professional career of the self.
Thai Ha and production have the film and the audience realize just keep you in a few primary and secondary supporting role only. Is not that picky Thai Ha shoulder?
- I was a model, not actors, so do not let yourself be picky in this concept, self-important that I felt the shoulder and I can arrange time to participate . With small roles, supporting roles, but if you perform well and succeed, I believe, the lead will come to me tomorrow only. Now I am waiting for the director to speak from.
- Model for simply acting more famous, you think about this observation?
- I do not deny the beautiful movies bring closer to the public. Since joining the film, the streets, many people recognized me and called me by name characters, I can feel happy. But if you say the film is simply beautiful to the more famous it's clear that comment is not really objective. Because the film very much, if not passion really is not the place. In addition, renowned film-paid may not be on the catwalk or advertised price of a model is increased, the model simply because acting like only.