Monday, October 10, 2011

Heather Rae Young - Naked Truth



Yes, that would be a whole different type of mountain people-Appalachian. Did you meet Hef?
Yes! Hef is amazing and very kind. He created an industry for women to feel empowered and is every bit the legend.
Were you always comfortable in the nude?
I love being naked. I'm not self conscious at all. Sometimes I forget when I'm on set that maybe others may not be as comfortable with it as I am. I guess not everyone is as comfortable seeing a naked girl in the flesh. [laughs]
As a qualified expert, who's the hottest nude chick on the planet?
Marissa Miller and Adriana Lima. Technically, they've never been fully nude, but they're insanely hot! I love all the Victoria Secret models.
Who do you think should pose in their birthday suit?
Anne Hathaway, she is a classic beauty.
Watch Havoc. She's butt-naked in that flick, messing with cholos. Who should've kept it on?
Kathy Bates in About Schmidt.
Oh man . . . thank you for drudging up that mental image. Shudder. Switching gears, judging from your resume, you're a girl who's into cars?
I've shot for six or seven car magazines now, and that's probably because I love cars and driving fast. I think the type of car you drive and how you maintain it represents the kind of person you are. Example: I tend to keep my cars super clean because I'm very organized.
So what you're telling me is that I should be looking for girls with really dirty cars? Like filthy dirty?
[laughs] If you're into that sort of thing.
On occasion. What else are you into?
I'm really into fitness and running-I love kickboxing and dancing. I like to read or watch movies to wind down.


During our photoshoot, you mentioned you played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
I just started getting into it. I had to play the game for a while to learn it, and now I love playing. I yell at the screen while I play and throw the controller a lot!


Sounds like you suck about as bad as I do. We should play online! Now that you're a full-fledged L.A. girl, do you do the whole Hollywood scene?
I'm more into dinner and a nice lounge. Don't get me wrong-I like to dance, but I'm not so much into the club scene.


How about the Playboy Mansion parties?
I've had some fun times at the parties, although it's challenging to walk the cobblestone walkways with heels and a drink in your hand. [laughs]
Wildest mansion story?
I was looking for a good friend and I found him at the monkey cages. With a girl on her knees in front of him. And she wasn't tying his shoe.
Sounds like a banana slipped out of the cage! Any douchebag encounters?
[laughs] Too many to list. It's douchebag heaven. There are way too many guys carrying around their ATM balances with them. I go for the hot girls, anyways. [laughs]


So would we. What three qualities do you look for in a guy?
Personality is the most important-I need a man who can make me laugh every day. I like guys who are secure in themselves which usually leads to older guys.
Three turn-offs?
Being conceited. Someone who tries to be something they're not, and guys who aren't goal-oriented.
Besides Playboy and, uh, 2NR, have any other crazy photoshoot stories?
There was a bikini shoot in Jamaica that was one of the craziest times I've ever had. There were 14 of us girls, and we were in Jamaica for eight days. On the last night, we were all drinking way too much and got completely out of control. We started pouring champagne on each other and a few of us got into a wrestling match and ripped off each others' clothes. I don't know what comes over me when I drink, but I start to attack girls.
If you were a male, that would be considered sexual harassment. Luckily for us, this is just a case of bi-curiousness. Hott! Have any other stories?
None as sexy, but I did talk my junior high school friend into shooting for Playboy. They loved her and two days later she tested for Playmate. Three weeks later she got the call that Hef selected her. Totally classic, two mountain girl Playmates.
Two? 2NR can always use a second mountain cover girl.
[laughs]
Heather Rae Young


Height: 5'7"
Measurements: 32C-23-33
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sign: Virgo
Birthday: September 16th
Hometown: Running Springs, CA
Thanks: Playboy; Josh Ryan; Joyce Bonelli, Ricardo Ferisse and Ivy Sims-my three favorite makeup artists and good friends; my mom, dad and sister Jenna; Michelle, my wardrobe stylist at Chic Little Devil; Robert Valentino; Import Tuner: shooting with you guys was such a blast-everyone was so nice and fun to be around; lastly, my fans-I can't wait to show you more of my work!


http://www.importtuner.com